Langkau ke kandungan utama

P.B.

"I prefer the cold steel piercing my heart before my head decapitated, rather than picograms of arsenic in my iced tea. By the way, that is how I like my tea, iced."

Panjang lebar Akmal menyatakan keinginannya itu kepada PB. PB, ya, ialah seorang yang akan menjalankan permintaan setiap pelanggannya. Perusahaan yang dijalankan PB ialah memastikan perjalanan pelanggannya seperti yang dipinta mereka.

"You'd like it that I see you in your eyes as your life spirits away? Or would you rather not see anyone, any face in your last moment?"

",,,,Why do you think I came to you for all this, huh? "

"Sorry, I don't need the reasons. I don't want your WHY, I just need your HOW. So, let's do this again, one more time, You want my face to be the last thing you see, or not? "

"Fine. If I tell you I want it to be someone else, someone who's already dead, maybe, could you even pull that off? Huh??"

"できます"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I can. So, all is done, Details are as follow:

Date: 10th September 20xx
Time: 9:30am
Place: Client's place
Method: Savage + Mystique (tbc)


I will contact you the way we've been doing it 24 hours before the time set. Be ready."


"You sure, you won't mess this up?"

"Not for me to say." PB berhenti seketika sebelum memberikan pandangan matanya yang berkata, dia tidak pernah tersalah langkah.
"You'll hear from me in a week ttime."


Berlalu pergi PB dari kerusi itu. Akmal termenung memikirkan masa yang kian suntuk. Dilihatnya jam tangannya, baru pukul 5:09 petang.

"Bastard costs me a fortune and only sat down with his client for not even 5 minutes? Tch!"


KIL

ps: I decided to put bit by bit the stories I wrote. Mampuih pi la ada orang suka ke tak. Bila aku tiada, kalian boleh baca HAHAHAAHAH

Ulasan

plain83 berkata…
Peh, PB ni berasal dari Nihon... 'dekimasu' katanya.

Anyway just before I came here, I read some global news on the net about a metador who got killed by a bull during the bull fight show. Dada dia kena rodok dengan tanduk lembu tu. Damn... what a way to die.

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...