Langkau ke kandungan utama

It's Fun and All That 6

The man and his lady, if I may say, were seen around Bourke St. holding few shopping bags. The two looked excited. Maybe because it was the first time they got to the city in months. Their last trip was during Easter break and they had a blast at a friend's housewarming party at The Village. Anyway, I assume there must have been other reasons for them to be in such jovial, bright mood...but it is just an assumption.

The man asked her if she was hungry already, to which she replied with a nod and a smile. He, then, smiled too, before leading her to the Pancake Basement. They both had been wanting to eat here ever since they heard it from others at Uni about it. Its location was a little bit hidden, as the name suggested; in the basement.

They both ordered pancakes; he went for the Chocolate Chip Pancakes, and she Hot Buttered Walnut. Was alright. They were both smiling. They did not talk much. Only few exchanges during the meal. Few steal-a-glance moments between the both of them too. The bill? Oh, yes, the bill. They went Dutch.

Where were they after the Pancake Basement? They headed to Dockland..or was it the Quay? Apparently there was a show or concert of some sort, held that day. Too bad they were a bit late they ended up at the far back. He could see everything but I could not say the same about her. Typical Asian girl's height is a disadvantage when it comes to this kind of situation.

And he did the unthinkable. I mean, raise your hand if any of you guys ever carry a lady on your shoulder so that she can see the things blocked from her sight? ....That's what I thought.

But it was alright. There were others who did that though they were fair dinkum Aussies, mate.

He wasn't that tall, but that moment she was up there, being able to watch the show, she felt that he was tall, and strong, and reliable. She felt that electrifying jolt when she grabbed her hand and lifted her up.

Has he been planning for this? For us to take the wrong tram from his friend's place, to take his time trying out the suits at the department stores? To get lost looking for Pancake Basement when he said he already knew where it is? So that we would be at the back of the crowd, and me being a petite girl, will end up not able to watch the show?

A day in Melbourne at a friend's place.

All these trains of thoughts running in her mind during the show, as she felt the cold breeze brushed her face. But at that time, oddly, she felt warm. As if she got closer to the sun.

Ulasan

Lee berkata…
Hi Danial, how you doin'? Nice story....you in Australia? No wonder ada keluar Aussie lingo, ha ha.
You have fun and stay easy.
Best regards,
Lee.
Zyra Roxx berkata…
I'm a petite girl. tapi tinggal mimpilah jelah nak didokong gitu kat sini.. kahkah!
Zyra Roxx berkata…
I'm a petite girl. tapi tinggal mimpilah jelah nak didokong gitu kat sini.. kahkah!
Hi Lee! Naah, this is just a made up story. It's not even real hahahaa. Reminiscing the time in the land down under! Hope you have a blast weekend! =)

Hi Zyra Roxx, thanks for dropping by!
Hahaha, jom la ke Australia kalau nak didokong gitu oleh cowok-cowok Australia yang ganteng bangettt! XD
plain83 berkata…
Aah... my guess would be, everything happened coincidentally, and the girlfriend was just thinking too much. Most women tend to syok sendiri like that hahaha... ;p
Hahahaha, I thought girls rarely syok sendiri! Guys, yang selalu syok sendiri and are notoriously well known for it! Sebab tu ramai yang kena friendzoned sebab depa ingat pompuan tu suka depa, padahal pompuan tu cuma being nice. =P
plain83 berkata…
Hahahah, girls also syok sendiri mehhh... especially yg bajet2 alim, lulz :3
kahkahkahkah!! tiba-tiba satu das terkena kepada yang bajet2 alim. mesti ada story ni! Hahahaha
plain83 berkata…
hewhewhew... sebab ada story la aku kata tu, kah!

BADUMTSSSS!

X3

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...