Langkau ke kandungan utama

Alkisah di Gym

This took place last month.

This guy at the gym whom I first met and helped me with the membership registration was in the middle of his work out at the top floor. Top floor is the place you get to do your leg workouts. I just did my warm ups downstairs and just got to the top floor, heading to the squat rack, when he came up to me and started the conversation...
Top floor. Facebook Fitness League.

Gym Guy: Hey, bro. I see you've lost quite a lot of weight. Did you weigh yourself?

Moi: Oh hey, man. Really? Honestly I don't feel any different because I totally fail in my diet. A never ending struggle, man.

Gym Guy: But seriously, I think you must have lost a good 5kg, at least. 

Moi: Really meh?

Gym Guy: Yeah. You should get a scale and weigh yourself every week la. This is all due to your hard work. I notice you've been to the gym religiously also. (I remember the word 'religiously' because it is a good marketing word hahahah)

Moi: Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it. Better start burning all these calories huh?


Dalam hati, I was like, hahaha pandai kau nak ayat aku.

Joke aside, the staffs there at Fitness League are really friendly bunch. Memang they would notice me going to the gym regularly, at least 3 times a week because I already paid for 1 year membership! Would be the biggest waste of money spent if I didn't go to the gym to work out. Hahahaah!

Recently, got promotion, flash the gym membership card at Subway Mount Austin (which is just few metres away from the gym) and all gym members are entitled to 10% discount. Pretty sweet, huh?

Just that this week, moi is down with fever and feeling rather weak so haven't gone to the gym yet. Still, I foresee a great weight loss coming this Ramadhan...



Maybe?


Must be!

Hiak hiak hiak!!!

Ulasan

cEro berkata…
Great weight loss coming this Ramadhan?
Selalunya akan berlaki sebaliknya, you know, with all ayam percik nasi kandaq murtabak ayam kambing golek thing...heheheh
usually weight loss bro. tak pernah lagi weight gain. weight loss tu ada yang very significant, ada yang tak pun hahah =P
plain83 berkata…
Selamat berpuasa dannyboi... the gym will be missing you this month, ker... ko akan pi jugak waktu malam lepas tarawikh? pergh...
Selamat berpuasa juga kepada anda, plain onee san.hahaha

pi jugak..pi buat cardio sebelum berbuka atau lepas terawikh.

itu cuma rencananya. buatnya tak tahu ke mana.

hihihih

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...