Langkau ke kandungan utama

Attempt 1 - Failed

Tried to attempt something like this earlier today. Fail at heartbeat. Reverted to my normal style - flat. LOL

 

I was at the karaoke with the usual company when I go karaoke. Yeaaah, so I couldn't pull it off like The One, big deal. I just enjoyed myself and didn't give a hoot about it =P

Anyway, as I get older and wiser (hopefully) I feel and think that there are not really that many songs I can sing. I don't listen to hitz.fm or any mainstream radio station to know the latest music trend so I end up singing almost the same songs every time. It's like I have my own 'karaoke playlist' which perhaps could be a close relative to my "Thumbed Ups" playlist on my phone, because I sing mostly songs in that playlist.

If only most karaoke places got  karaoke for oldies man. I really wanna sing Air Supply, Alphaville, Bryan Adams, Lionel Ritchie, Billy Joel's "Honesty" and some other 70s, 80s, 90s songs. Mmm, I guess listening to lite.fm got me hooked to these oldies, huh?

You can really feel you're getting younger when you sing along!

In all fairness, there are some good songs from our time LOL like that Ed Sheeran guy, if not for lite.fm I wouldn't know about that "A-Team". The Script is alright as well, James Blunt, Hoobastank and Linkin Park. hahaha, not to forget Blue and Westlife. 

I love the MV.

I really hope one day I can go to a karaoke place that have all the oldies. And some korean ballads you know. Not K-Pop, you ignorant K-pop haters. Them haters always think that you like some Korean stuff so you must like and listen to K-Pop. Nope I don't. Too upbeat for me and I'm too old for that stuff. My kind of song is the slow, mellow but still full of life and energy but not too much like those technos, house, k-pop. Though I gotta admit, those K-pop kids sure can sing better than most AF graduates. Look at the K-Pop Stars show, Korea really got lots of potential talented singers man. Plus, most of them are teenagers! Seems like today's generation can figure out the things they wanna do with their lives faster than me and most of the people I know, anyway. Hmm, so I guess I can really say that and maybe I should erase all thiss..

Anyway, I really need some sleep now even though I don't feel sleepy at all. Tomorrow is a new day, y'all!

Bonne nuit mes amis. A demain!

hehehehe


Ulasan

plain83 berkata…
damn dat high pitch... hate high pitches, i'll have to use my falseto voice for high pitches... hahaa gila lama dah aku tak pi karok, the last time was around 3 years ago with frenz... danny jom pi karok this weekend? (lol macammm la aku dok dekat tempat ko... nampak sgt ajak2 ayam) XP
waaa..hebat anda. saya tak tahula falseto ke apa ni. hehehe =P

ok aa tu, boleh simpan suara. nanti boleh join itu kpop stars! hahahah
jom aa karok, kat jb. =P

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...