Langkau ke kandungan utama

A Long Day

It was indeed. Now I'm just relieved to be in the comfort of my room. Home sweet home. Home is where the familiar. Ah~

Anyway, I went to Seremban by train, the KTM Komuter. I must say that I'm actually impressed with the train being on time just now. I guess the train is not on time during off peak hours? LOL But really, I'm impressed. Not only the punctuality, but I also realised that Malaysia rail route is really, how do you say it, well planned? You can go almost anywhere in the Peninsular by train, except Terengganu. =P I did some 'research' and learned that the fare is not that expensive really. Now I plan to go to Butterworth at night, gonna take the Ekspress Senandung Malam, hahah what a name, but yeah. I can even go to Johor Bahru and Singapore for RM34.

I remember taking the train when I was a kid with my parents and Adib. There were only 4 of us then. We took the night train from KL to Butterworth. At that time my dad was still working at Sungai Besi base. I still remember how it was all dark and I was kinda excited. Well, maybe too very excited. =P

Train, anyone?

hehehehe

Ulasan

JaJa'Z berkata…
lama giler tak naik train..bila last pun akak dah tak ingat..
hehe kena naik ni kak ja. pahang ada kan?
Cik Aien berkata…
ngee! tiap mnggu naik ktm tp tiap minggu tu la tension dgn ke"sadinan" ktm tu! ngeeee
100penulis berkata…
suka ketapi yg ada katil.. bila travel malam, selak langsir tengok pemandangan.. sayu je :)
Kalamhati berkata…
Masa study dulu biasa naik dr KL-Kelantan(Tumpat)..

Bila dh tua ni, tak suka dh naik sbb lama sgt journeynya..dan tak suka org duk lalu lalang dpn kita..hehe
cik ain, tu komuter ke antarabandar? =)

100penulis, selalu naik ekspress senandung malam ke?

Kalamhati, wah, orang Kelantan aa ni. memang lama kan. masa muda2 ni la nak try, tak kahwin lagi. hehee nanti susah plak. XD

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...