Langkau ke kandungan utama

Youthsays.com

I have been a member since...last year? Sometime in April 2009? Anyway, it's a good platform to understand other Malaysian youths. Apparently there are many youths out there trying to make a difference in Malaysia, to Malaysia. Want to see the better Malaysia in the future. By better, we don't really mean technology, by being richer. Not only that. We want Malaysians to have great attitude, personalities. Kata Melayunya, baik akhlak. Regardless of religion, race, skin colour, status, how much money you have.

Things like budi bahasa, personal and public hygiene, cleanliness, badminton thomas cup hehehhe =P

What I'm saying is, I Love Malaysia my country, and I want to see Malaysia to be a better place for all Malaysians. And so that we will feel homesick despite how cool Melbourne is, how good the public transport is oversea.

So, to all Malaysian youths out there, if you want to get your voice heard, want to know what others are thinking, planning, why not give Youthsays a go?

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...