Langkau ke kandungan utama

Minggu penuh makna?

I keep watching these two events which took place sometime last week... memorable ones..



1st
Erdogan vs Peres

I've been thinking, apart from praying for the unfortunates in Gaza and some other contributions, what else can I do? Well, when I watched in the news what happened in Davos, I was all smile, pleased.....



In your face!!!!!!!
'nuff said....


2nd
Federer vs Nadal

I have to say, I no longer hate Nadal since Wimbledon last year? I mean, he has proved himself a great champion to be when he beat Federer in the final on the grasscourt, Federer's favourite court. Well, I admit I was jealous of him, he is the same age as me, yet he achieves a lot in his life. =P

The match was last night was really a thrill to watch. Nadal's strength is his endless stamina, also the body strength he has been training for years. While Federer, I'd say his long years being a great player help him in executing some of the trickiest shots I've ever seen. Alas, him being older somehow might partly be the reason he couldn't compete with Nadal when it comes to stamina, energy. Nadal was just unstoppable last night. Well, there were many times I thought Nadal could have won, and then I changed my mind, Nope, maybe Federer can win, yada yada yada at the end I just gave up and decided to watch the match until the end. Congrats Nadal for the first title down under, and congrats Federer for giving all out. ;)

Both players are my favourites now. I will not forget them




They made it memorable..both of them


That's it people, woohoo!!!

Salam~

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...