Langkau ke kandungan utama

Blog's assignment... =P

1 Ain awarded me with this..???

1. Copy badge "2008 Cute's 3logger Award" di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda.
2. Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda.
3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya (anda di-tag).
4. Anda perlu memilih 10 penerima award seterusnya dan menyatakan nama mereka di blog anda.
5. Jangan lupa melawat blog kawan anda dan meninggalkan komen yang menyatakan mereka telah di tag.

Fakta/hobi diri sendiri:
  1. Hobi? Sukan - basketball, tennis, badminton, ping pong
  2. Blog hopping, some of my hangout place - Chedet.com, Saifulislam.com, Jedyoong.com
  3. Video game? Musti!!!
  4. Makanan yang halal dan sedap, lantak aa dari mana sekalipun.
  5. Vacuum is my daily chore =)
  6. Facts?? D.O.B 9 September, P.O.B Kuala Lumpur
  7. My current weight - (fill in the blank) kg, my height 170cm only
  8. I love to travel to Turkey and Japan one day...
  9. I think I can control my temper well....what do you think?
  10. I am used to babies, kids, brats, but not (fill in the blank) =P

2 Daoz's challenge??

The challenge is:

  1. Go to your photos folder in your computer.
  2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
  3. Go to the 6th picture in that folder.


Put the picture on your blog and the description of it.
Invite 6 friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog to let them know they have been challenged.


Okay, this one, from my "Culture Night 2007" folder, and this picture was taken with my course mate, Arjun from India. Of course he was wearing his traditional costume, on the other hand the blog owner forgot to bring his baju melayu...hahahahha =P

Anyway, 6 lucky people - Feena, Jessica, hmm would love to ask Tun Dr. M and Jed Yoong to do this but I guess better not! And the others - Syakirin, Hsiu Li, Qamarus and Aishah.

=)

Ulasan

*jeSSicA* berkata…
done~~ but that 3logger award is 2008's....
AISHAH roslan berkata…
salam. aku kene bt yang mane satu beb?
for those who got challenged or tagged,
anda kena buat yang 6th picture in the 6th folder assignment ok? =P

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...