Langkau ke kandungan utama

apa aku dah makan dan buat??

My faourite! Keria!!!!

I've been eating most of the times. But I believe I haven't gained a considerable amount of weight..yet =P So far my face still doesn't look round. Hehehe...
The first thing in the morning for breakfast, I went out with my Abah and Mak for our favourite nasi kandaq stall in Bayan Lepas..though the gravy was not as thick and spicy as I recalled it used to be, still THUMBS UP!! XD
Haha..it's been a long time since I helped cleaning out the lawn in front of my grandmom's house. This sure brings back memory, as a kid me and my bro used to help our late grandfaher whom we call Tok Wan to gather all the dried leaves. But if my memory serves me right, we always made things messier LOL

My grandmom lives by herself at home, though most of the times my little cheeky cousins will drop by her house and play. Whenever other families balik kampung, the boys will sleep outside together..most of them are kids...and only me and my bro are the adults?grown ups?
See the big buns in my sis and bro's hands? Those are the best and famous roti kaya in town..at least to me they are =P
Pasembuq (pasembur) in Gurney Drive. It was okay, not as good as I thought it would be...

Yong tau foo at Dataran in JB. It was good. Maybe I was just too hungry..

What left of the famous nasi beriani in Singapore, ZamZam Restaurant.


lalalala

Ulasan

SYARAFINA berkata…
ni ko ade saka pak arab ke, melahap habis ni.hihi..bestnye nasi kandaq!
haha ada la sikit sikit kot? huahuahuahauahuahauha!!

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...