Langkau ke kandungan utama

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall.



Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture.

The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?"

Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL



From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (deaf) = pekok, sesak (crowded) = sesok. Hahaha. I suck in explaining =P
It's not that hard to speak the dialect really but it takes time to sound like one. Reminds me of the time when my Mom said how I always unconsciously LOL speak Terengganu at home.

Nok Makang!!

hehehehe

Ulasan

Ken Wooi berkata…
haha.. satu hokdok please! =P
*jeSSicA* berkata…
hahaha might as well take 5~ terengganu car plates start with A?
JaJa'Z berkata…
kih kih kih..giler lawak dollll
jessica, car plate starts with A can be anywhere though i must admit there must be more of that car in Perak than in Terengganu. but yeah i did think that it must have been taken in perak too. oh well, doesnt really matter. =P

lawak ye kak ja? haha
jfook berkata…
I ever saw Cheese spelled as Chess. Chess Chicken Burger. Scary..LOL
Hahaha!! Chess Chicken Burger? If it's chest chicken burger maybe can still take it chest=breast chicken maybe? but chess is too much LOL
AMY JOHAN berkata…
haha
hokdok ke hotok?
realiti.. berkata…
bgs gk hokdok..dari hotdog=anjing panas..mmg panas..
hahaha buat je la roti sosej ke, sandwich sosej ke, burger sosej ke.tapi kalau 'hokdok' ni sedap, boleh jadi publisiti.
'mana beli?' 'hokdok' =P

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...