Langkau ke kandungan utama

My Water Moments

My water moments? Not that many nowadays. I went to swimming lessons when I was 8 years old but I didn't really like to go swimming pool, beach, or any place you can dip in for that matters. You see, I was shy and embarrassed with my big, fat, round body. So that explains why I don't really have that many pictures going to that kind of place. =P



But I gotta admit, going to Mornington Peninsula for deep sea fishing is the best water moment I had so far. Sure, my friends and I weren't allowed to take a dip while fishing there (or more like didn't want to because the water must have been freezing cold!!) because you wouldn't want to spoil your friend's fun and thrill reeling in the line thinking "I've caught a big one!!!!" when actually it was just you got stuck at the hook =_= must be painful.. *brr*


Deep Sea Fishing in Mornington Peninsula

Looking at these fishing rods, I can't help to wonder how it would look like in the water. Can we really see any fish? But since everyone's camera and phone are not waterproof, there was really no close shot of the fishing rods. Hmm, who knew what could be in the picture. I might have got few snapshots of the fishes I caught seconds before they realised "What The Fish?!?!"



If I had a water proof camera I wouldn't be too worried of getting too close to the water and take the photos of the crystal clear water. From the picture above the water doesn't look like crystal clear alright. Heck, I wouldn't hesitate to dip the camera in the water just for few pictures XD


Even mermaid can camwhore now!

The new Sony TX5 is just what I need. Why? Not only it is water proof, it is also, dust proof, temperature proof and shock proof. Shock proof? Just what I need, you know after what happened to my PSP, LOL you know what I'm saying =P I guess I don't have to worry even if my lil bro is playing with it and drops it *OPPSS* because he's not that tall yet, and the camera should be okay even if it is dropped at the height of 1.5m. It's a cool feature too for the camera to withstand even –10ºC because as you know, it is cold in when you are in the water especially the open sea.

With this camera, I wouldn't have to worry to drag it around if I go to the pool, or any water theme park. You know how usually people don't have a lot of shots when they go to water theme park. Most of the time they ask their parents to take pictures because the parents don't like (or have to =P) stay off water and dry to take pictures for the kids. Poor thing.

Sony TX5, with water proof, temperature proof, dusty proof and shock proof features equipped with enhanced anti-blur mode and also capable of taking 10 photos in 1 second. Sugoi na! Can use to take picture of me shooting the hoops or playing badminton! *ewahh*

hehehehe

Ulasan

Tanpa Nama berkata…
good luck to you. :)

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...