Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Vertigo 2

Hey, brother. How's it going? I see you are still free falling?
Hmm? Oh yeah. It's been a while now. I kinda like it here.
Well, sooner or later you gotta touch the ground. I mean, nothing lasts forever.
But, I really don't know what to do to be on the ground again.
....
Okay, this may sound weird considering you are in a free fall, but you gotta go for another plunge, and once you have done that, you will be on the ground.
Will I be, safe, unharmed?
Well, that's hard to say. It depends. You could end up broken and crushed. Or end up safe, and happier perhaps?
I don't think I have what it takes-
Come on, it's much better down there anyway. Life is meant to be full of bruises here and there, broken bones, maybe, Lol and a bit of a happiness at the end of it all.
I will be waiting..and also watching you. Don't worry.
=)

2 comments:

plain83 said...

unedited draftken? :3

Danial Jaafar said...

edited sebab kalau tak left hanging. the latest post memang tak edit. cuma tambah footnote je wahahaha ingat ni tengah tulis review ke apa ada footnote bagai hahahaa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails