Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What Say You?

Watching Movie at Cinema Alone

To be honest, I've never done it before...I think? But this time, I'm really desperate to watch this movie "KL Gangster" in cinema and being a cheapskate I am, the ticket price for Wednesday shows is RM8 only right? Right??

Hmm, I haven't had time to do things by myself lately. The past two weeks had been awesome as my bro Adib stayed over so we did a lot of things like going to Low Yat, Alamanda and Kota Tinggi for my cousin - Kak On's wedding. I will update more on that sooon. Thanks to Adib for clearing up, cleaning up my place, looks so much better now.

So yeah, I guess tonight will be the time to be with myself alone. And perhaps get a haircut. I can't get my hair spiked up anymore so I guess it's time.  =P

hehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails