Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Majlis Walimah Kak On Sepupuku (hehehehe)

Happening! Meriah! It was a very joyous occasion. I can't remember when was the last time I got to be with my Penang family at a kenduri kahwin. I even missed few weddings the past 3 years as I was in Australia.

The journey this time took me and my bro, Adib to Kota Tinggi. I regretted not leaving work earlier because we didn't make it for the tahlil (and of course MAKANG MAKANG) at Mak Tam's house. 

A funny story, me and Adib were quite shocked to see the other side of Kota Tinggi town was pretty much dead at night. We reached the Mayres Hotel around 8-9 pm but the shop lots opposite the hotel were all closed already. It didn't take us long to realise that the centre part of the town is pretty much alive; 24/7 KFC, mamaks', and the shopping mall as well. I plan to go to Kota Tinggi again in the future, perhaps go to Sedili, Pulau Sibu, hopefully.

The following day - the big day. Even though everyone stayed in the same hotel, it was only at the majlis I got to meet my relatives. Moving on to the pics y'all~
Toll! That's my Mak Lang hehe. The groom planning something to pass through.
The newly weds! XD 
Some of my relatives from Penang. 

Group picture. Spot me!! =P
That small boy on the right is my young cousin Izzul (or is it Ezul?) Such a bubbly and smart boy. 
 
Me and Hafiz wearing white. =P That's my dad at the back.
And I was the earliest one to leave. =P


hehehehe

5 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

yeah! salah satu wedding yang Danial terlepas is my wedding right? ke Danial datang ek? macam takde jek..masa kenduri akak pun happening jugak dengan sedara2 kita..yang tak ada just cik idah ngan pak njang jek..sedara2 jek dah penuh kat kenduri akak time tu..lepas2 ni family penang nak berkampung kat mana plak ek? kerteh? tanah merah? hahhaha

Andrik McVean said...

wah....beautiful..it was blue...means romantic

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

KAK JA! saya pergi okay! hahahaha akak je tak perasan. standard aa pengantin mesti busy, banyak benda kat kepala duk pikiaq. hahaha

yeah, Andrik, beautiful indeed. =)

JaJa'Z said...

opssss..ada dtg yek..tak jumpa pun..sebab kalau tak silap akak mcm cik arr cakap Dan bz nak gi aussie time tu..ye ke ek..adib pun akak tak perasan dtg ke tak..biasak la..pengantin tengah control ayu!..ayu la sangat!!!

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

=P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails