Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My First Video

I thought the first video I would put in my channel would be of me ranting, making video in my bedroom. But I've been putting it off since I still can't get used to hearing myself talking like that. You know how you feel that your recorded voice sounds a bit weird. I thought, what I hear when I speak would be the same thing I hear on tape, or video. Apparently not. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know if you guys get what I'm trying to say, but oh well.

Anyways, yesterday I uploaded this video, from TV1's show - Bumi Kita Warisan Kita. My boss Dr. Tan is in it, he got interviewed some time ago I think. So, yeah, if you're wondering what is Cendawan Susu Harimau or in English, Tiger Milk Mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerus) check out this video. Too bad there's no English subtitles.

Hey! Maybe I can work it out! Woot Woot~


Another round of Squirrel Square? =P @ Adib Jaafar. hahahahahaha

hehehehe

4 comments:

nubab said...

-,-

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

hahaha

Zullism said...

huh ada yer cendawan nama macam tu...tak pnah dengaq pun...tambah pengetahuan baru tq2 danial

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

haha cikgu zul, saya kerje tanam cendawan tu la. hahaahaah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails