Langkau ke kandungan utama

Is Blog Really That Outdated?

Well, not really. It's just that using blogspot is so outdated. But Imma stick with blogspot y'all! Hahahaha. Ever since 2009 when I started following few YouTube channels, I thought, blogging on blogspot was not the in thing anymore even though in Malaysia it seems more and more people embark new journeys blogging via blogspot. It's a good thing, in a way, we know more Malaysians are Celik IT.

Hey that sure reminds me of the Teknologi Maklumat song that I first listened to when I was in primary school.

"Teknologi hebat, penyebar maklumat, membentuk satu bangsa berjaya"

Time sure flies so fast. When my dad bought a PC, it was just a 166MHz powered, now, it's already 2.8GHz, what's with all these i3, i5 and i7. And dial up is the way for me to go online on mIRC, to #sesma and socialise there, using my pseudonym - de_koop. Okay, cut it Dan.

Since I got this Unifi, been watching a lot of videos on YouTube. Got me thinking if I should start my own channel on YouTube, which I seriously think is not a good idea because for starter, I talk really fast. Super fast, and I don't really enunciate that well so most of the time lots of people are having trouble catching what I say. Though I manage to get myself to successfully slow down, and E-N-U-N-C-I-A-T-E every time I am meeting someone big, important. Going for interviews, speaking with some very important persons, and also when I speak Malay with the gf's family. I sure don't want to blurt out some of the Terengganu words out for fear they may look at me with blank faces.

But seriously, if you know many Malay dialects, that would be really cool. Last time I was kinda confident to speak the northern dialect, but not anymore. I'm more comfortable speaking Terengganu. Hahaha, funny got this Kelantanese guy selling goreng pisang sort of warning- maybe advising me not to use the standard Malay in my daily conversation but just use the Terengganu. Turned out, some of my friends had encountered this thing before, being 'advised' not to speak Kay Ell. Hahaha funny. I mean, you don't speak differently so that others who are not from where you are can fit in too. Right? Right?

Or do we have to coop ourselves within the same circle of people?

Okay, how did I end up talking about this. Roger and out~
Maybe I got all woozy seeing this picture.

hehehehe

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...