Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Celcom 3G Is A-OK??

So it seems. I got full bar on my phone when I got back from work, and I checked on my laptop, yeah, full bar! HSDPA! No more EDGE/GPRS. It's a good news, but I will still go on with Unifi. In fact I have already registered online. Because I applied online, I will not get charged for the first month, and when I get my first bill in the second month, I don't have to pay the next month's bill in advance. Awesome~

Celcom, you guys have done a great job rectifying the problem. Maybe, what you can do next is to make sure nobody steals anything from your 3G station! Hahaha =P

So, guys, do anticipate my comeback.

hehehehe

2 comments:

Fatin Baharum said...

celcom ? broadband ? ak xpnh de mslh, hee. if signal kurang, sumbat tin eclipse kat broadband, lajuuuuu..

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

ada benda hilang dari station 3g dekat area ni, tu ada masalah. macam aku cakap kat atas, diorang patut cuba atasi masalah kehilangan barang kat station diorang.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails