Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trip To Singapore - Pulau Ubin & Changi

Bear with me people. And I don't mean bear-hug me. =P There are many photos, and less words. Well, can't think of many things to say.

This time, I'm gonna blog about my trip to Pulau Ubin.

Pulau Ubin is at the east side of Singapore. And my friend's place is located at the west side, Jurong East. So, that day I took the MRT all the way from the west to east. Good thing Singapore public transport is "idiot proof" as my friend put it. I met the gf at the end of the MRT Pasir Ris station. So convenient, almost every place is accessible by public transport. (because it's such a small country =P)

A boat ride is around $2.50 SGD. Not bad actually. The weather was great that morning.

 ~Aku anak laut, dibesarkan di atas bukit tepi laut, dibesarkan dekat laut~ 

This jetty reminds me of that one scene from Pendekar Bujang Lapok. Don't you think so?

I suck when it comes to jump shot. =___=

Welcome~

On our way to rent the bicycles. Ronda-ronda Pulau Ubin.
"The considerate man changes himself to suit the world, the inconsiderate man changes the world tu suit himself. All change comes from the INCONSIDERATE MAN" I like that.

She was excited. Hadn't gone out like this for ages, according to her. =P
I know I shouldn't be taking photos, but I'm pro. Prosak LOL 
  
Her turn to take pics of me. Heheh

Jom ke Chek Jawa. 

The road uphill was too steep.
Doesn't look that steep in this picture. But believe my words.

At Chek Jawa viewing tower. Wooo~

Nice view..and it was getting dark! Yikes!

She loves posing. I think all girls do. =P

I am no poser. All natural one. =P 

The gf always got this crazy+creative idea when taking pictures. This is creative. I love the picture.

Stuck in the rain by the beach. Took shelter near the toilets. Got a group of boys near us who were still fishing even though it was all thunder and lightning. Crazy fella..

Mamam = Makan. And we were already hungry after almost 30 minutes stuck in the rain... =___=

Back of her shirt got dirty. Thank god I was carrying the bagpack hehehe. =P

The boats.

Apparently the food court near the jetty is famous for nasi lemak. 

Was hungry and the nasi lemak was delicious too. But I am a fast eater.

..and she is a slow eater. We complete each other. 
Got some more~ stay tune LOL

hehehehe

6 comments:

Rex said...

hahaa.. unique dowh ko nyer pantun anak laut!

btw, aku rase jetty tu mmg tmpt original pengambaran cite P ramlee dulu aa.. i think!

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

mungkin. aku tak siasat lagi ni. hehehe

JaJa'Z said...

wah!..menarik2....more picture plssssss

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

akan menyusul selepas ini =P

molmolla said...

cantik beb!!! errrr jeles~

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

cantik sungguh tempat tu. sampah tu ada tu ada, tapi tak begitu signifikan. jeles jugak. aku nak cantikkan malaysia pulak!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails