Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Top Referrer Contest

Yeah, I know, I know. Since I've become active in blogging, I've been taking part in a lot of contests. Those organised by Nuffnang and other bloggers. I see no wrong in trying my luck hahahah!

So, thanks to Kalam Hati Intizhar I got to know about the contest. You guys can check out Kalam Hati, or can just click on the banner at the left side.


kad kahwin
Kad Kahwin

Or the banner here. =P

ps: My life is about to change. Change, comes from within. No?

4 comments:

wanhairi said...

berapa kali dah menang contest??

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

tak pernah menang pon. =P

wanhairi said...

nnti r..kalau aku wat contest..then ko join... aku ambik ko menang r ek.. huhu

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

haha..ngelat tu,tak adil plak. =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails