Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Read More

From now on, I'm gonna use this "Read More" feature! Hoorah!

All this while when I read other bloggers' tutorials, they always mentioned

"You can use to use the "read more" feature"

when the thing was, last time I couldn't even find this -, really! 







So, how did I get to use this cool feature? I joined this group of blogger called 100penulis. And I am now one of the blog's editors and to post my entry there, I have to make sure that there is "Read More" when readers are viewing my entry. 


After countless tutorials that I found with the help of Google, I posted up a question seeking for help. Lucky enough I got my answer. Apparently my post editor was the old version. So, the solution is to go "Settings"



and go all the way down to the bottom page of Settings, where you will find "Global Settings", and choose "Updated Editor"

 

The "old editor" is going away soon. LOL

Thanks to 100penulis I got to use this Read More! Woohoo~

hehehehe

3 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

to tell u the truth...akak memang tak berminat nak baca blog2 yang guna button 'read more' tu...mcm interest nak baca tu tersekat2 jek...

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

eh ye ke? kalau gini tak mau la guna! hahah XD

JaJa'Z said...

itu pendapat akak la Dan..sebab akak rasa sometime orang akan tertarik bila tengok tajuk entry kita..but then have to klik 'Read more' plak..the interest terus down kot...dan memang akak tak baca terus...takyah guna la Dan...tak best...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails