Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Place

Finally got myself a room, which is 2-5 mins walking distance to my workplace! YEAY! Save money on transportation already! hahahha

I took less than an hour to clean up the room. Luckily my mom brought along our table fan, and the toto because the room was completely empty. The occupant before me left this month for government's quarters in Putrajaya. I don't know if you guys know what is toto, because the gf didn't know and never heard of it before. I believe she still doesn't know what the heck it is since she has never seen it before.

My housemate, is one year younger than me. First impression, seems like a nice guy. Hahaha. We talked a lot that I hope that he doesn't think that I'm a bit kaypoh LOL.Lucky got a place to stay now. Phewww.... I hope my family will reach home safe and sound. It rained just now.

I got no car, no motorcycle. So this is just nice. My family will come again some time in November before my graduation on the 13 November. So, it's all good.

Now, I can concentrate on working! O Allah, thanks for the help~

HORA HORA HORA!
hehehehe

4 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

Dan dapat kerja dah ke? kerja apa?

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

=___= kak ja memang tak perasan ke selama ni saya dok blog pasal saya dah dapat kerja? hahaha..
kerja sebagai Research Assistant. (lepas ni mesti tanya lagi =P)

JaJa'Z said...

akak memang perasan Dan dok cakap dah dapat kerja..tapi tak tertanya2 jugak dapat kerja apa, tang mana...yang Dan pi interview baru ni ke?

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

ye, yang 1st interview tu. yang nuffnang tu takde dapat punye. hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails