Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Aku Rindu Kamu!

Whenever I'm away from my family, I miss them.
Keluargaku, penuh ragam tapi itulah keluarga. =)


Whenever I'm away from my friends, I miss them.



Primary school friends. SK Kerteh '99. Maro, Syafiq, Arashy, Aisbi, Amrie, Ding, Husna, Nadiati, Ermie, Zebo, Aishah  (not in the pic), Fit & Iylia =P hehehe
My roomate aka the best one aka Head Prefect SESMA'04
Highschool mates. I don't have pics with the girls. I was shy back then. hehehe
Best roomies ever. I miss you guys too. (Don't puke please =P)
My first friends, Semun, Thaya.
   
With Semun.

The Three Musketeers - Derek, Semun, Me

My sister Pamela Ng.
Keluarga besor Churchill Terpencil!
Best BFFs ever! Yihorng, Yina, Reshme, Greenie!
My housemates 2009. Hitomi, Tommy, Calvin, Dicky, Greenie, Caryn and Pam,
With Sugit and Pam. 

Phillip Island trip. With Sugit, Dicky and Jess.
With the basketballers! Ash, Alfred, me, Jack, Jackie and Ben Russell!


Whenever I'm away from Bii, I miss her so.
Our first pic together was made into spot-the-difference pic by Calvin! LOL
Culture Night 2009 =)

Wee~

GRRRR!!!
 
Sending you to the airport.


And whenever I'm away, alone, and all by myself.

I miss all of you, always.

4 comments:

[z@ck] said...

tertarik dgn gmbr paling bawah sekali.hehehe

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

oh, cantik menarik tertarik the bomb? =P

JaJa'Z said...

mode: rindu rinduan..ahakssss

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

rindu kat kehidupan masa belajar. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails