Langkau ke kandungan utama

TGV Mesra Mall You!! XP


My mom asked me to pay the bills at post office. Being a good son I am =P I went to the post office and got that sorted out. As I was driving back home, I thought why not have a look at the TGV Mesra Mall. I haven't got the chance since it was opened on Saturday the 25th.

I drove straight instead of making a right turn heading to my house.

What a lovely weather (Pink Panther 200x)

After I parked the car, I slowly took my time walking past the shops, some window shopping as well. It's weekday so not as crowded it would be during weekends hence I could care less being in the mall with just a worn out t-shirt and track bottoms.

Here it is folks - TGV Cinemas Mesra Mall Kemasik.

When I saw the cinema I was like WHOAH!! This is cool. I felt like I wasn't in Terengganu no offense Terengganu LOL but it's just that Terengganu had long been without a cinema. Last time there was this Rex Cinema but it was closed down. So seeing this TGV being so elegant, and looking high class, I felt so excited. I tried as much as I could to not smile because I don't want anyone to think that I've gone mad. XD

Looking good. Let's hope it stays this way and won't be vandalised by some ignorant brats.

The picture at the left is where the entrance to the halls. As for now there are only three halls though it's been said that if the response and feedbacks are good, they are gonna have another 2 halls added. Cool~ I reckon this weekend, Friday and Saturday will be crowded. Let's wait and see. Heh.

I'm planning to go tonight, watch Magika at 9.20pm. But I can't possibly bring along my brothers and sister since they still got school. XP

hehehehe

Ulasan

JaJa'Z berkata…
weh! mana aciiiii gini..nak pi tgk jugak..mentang la umah dekat je ngan TGV..laju je ek....
hehehe...saya orang menganggur memang banyak masa lapang. =P kak ja plan la ngan encik zack hehehe =P
Farahiyah Jasmi berkata…
i've always wanted to watch magika!! bile habes tayangan ek? jeles!
harhar..itu saya tak tau wahai cheyah. =P ala, kat belah2 sana bleh gi sunway nak tengok wayang kan? hehe
JaJa'Z berkata…
'no wayang2' he said..dia tak suka dr dulu lagi..
ooo..gitu ke..sama la ngan che ar, tak suke orang gi tengok wayang tapi apekan daya hehe =P
Farahiyah Jasmi berkata…
magika is another thing. the thing is, nak tengok muvi kat mesra mall! haha~

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...