Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lucky I Jogged

I went to Kuantan with my parents, sis and lil brother, except my adik. He got tuition so no can go =P And just got back, and I feel bloated. Seriously. My next door neighbour is having an open house, of course have to go.
I don't remember eating a lot. A bit of lunch, and then some kuih raya at my Pak Long's. He is my mom's eldest brother. It's been a while since I last saw him, and he said I look 'kurus'. His wife said I look 'kecil' and 'nampak muda'. Those comments I got just now convinced me that I look old and horrible if I get back to the old fat me. So, Imma stick with the lose weight mission. Hahahah!

At Pak Long's house.

I'm sure glad I did go for jogging yesterday. Fuhh....Tomorrow, gonna go jogging again. Come on Dan!!

hehehehe

3 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

oh! my daddy's there..hehheheh..pak long cakap nak amik hati je tu..jangan percaya sangat.hehheheh.wei! mai ktn tapi tak mai umah akak..! how dare uuuuu!!!

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

hahah pak long hanya cakap yang benar sahaja wahai kak ja. =P

bukan kita drebar. sampai rumah pak long tadi pukul 5 dah. nak berkejar tadi sebab tinggal zul sorang je kat rumah. pastu ade open house. hehe maaf deh~

JaJa'Z said...

maaf diterimo dehhhh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails