Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life



Final challenge for DiGi iPhone 4 The Win contest. A picture of myself using either one of the iPhone frames 'provided' LOL

Hmm, since I have no idea how to do all those photoshop, this is the best I could do. Actually..I did dream about iPhone. In that dream of mine, I was really close, just this close to buy an iPhone 4, but somehow the dream ended up somewhere else. So, just like that, because the course of my dream changed I didn't get to make the iPhone 4 mine. Don't you just hate that when suddenly the scenes in your dream just anyhow change? It's like you're watching a funny hilarious movie and all of a sudden when you were laughing the scene changes to the most gruesome scene ever from Texas Chainsaw Massacre or some Thailand's ghost movies. =P

Oh, looks like I've been sidetracked here. hehe my bad. So, I hope with my not being able to get iPhone 4 even in the dreamland, I could stand a chance to grab this iPhone 4. I'm sure as I won't be dreaming about it anymore. Who would dream of having something that they already have anyway?

All the best to those who are also trying their luck in this contest. ;)

hehehehe

2 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

how's magika?

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

ish kak ja, takde kene mengena komen akak dengan post saya ni. tak tengok la, kat rumah ni busy la plak. lain kali la. zasss

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails