Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Music Video of The Week





Ah, now I'm loving this song. Traxx.fm has been playing this song quite often. The first time I know of this song when the girlfriend showed me the lyrics. Then she let me hear the song, which at first I found, you know, OK-lah. But after awhile, it's really gotten into me. Hahahah!

Now, I'm looking for this song's guitar lesson on YouTube. Hahahaha. A beginner like me aiming so high! XP

~lalalala~

p/s: those two guys on Traxx.fm are funny, don't you think so? Hehe =P

2 comments:

~ yus ~ said...

hah.. my sis love this song very much. me? still need more exposure to this song to love it.. ehehhehe

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

hahah no need to force urself, it will come naturally =P
ur sis got good taste btw. hehehhe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails