Resipi Chocolate Chip Cookies Sempena Ramadhan dan Syawal akan datang~ =P
Oh, let me go check if I got any pictures of the cookies or not...dang..I guess I always forgot to take pics of those cookies!! ARGHHH
Let's not waste our time, we can always grab any random pics from the net anyway. =P
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup of caster sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
250 grams of butter
2 cups of self raising flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional too)
Chocolate chips! (instead of a box of cereals)
- Mix the butter with caster and brown sugar. Beat the ingredients until it becomes fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Followed by flour, mix it evenly. Add in the chocolate chips! XD
- Then roll the dough into round balls.
- Bake the round doughs in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius!!! XD
There you go. Though I have to remind you, I find it really sweet, though my friends back in Uni say they like it really sweet. Well, they have been so sweeet to me. hehehe
So, all the best aite? Let me know if any of you readers try the recipe out. =D
*Testimonials from Facebook =P*
LOL it looks like as if I wanna sell cookies for Raya! HAHAHAHA!
That's all, good night! =D
p/s: Jess told me she baked the chocolate chip cookies on the day I left Australia. I miss her and my friends back there.