Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jer-awww-what?

WARNING: a totally random, rubbish-to-some-readers-post created as a result of ideas, inspirations flooding in the head of the blog's owner

Jer-awww-what. I mean, jerawat, pimple. These words refer to the same thing no? The tiny red bud that sometimes just comes out of nowhere on your pretty face (in my case, my macho face huahauhauaha!).

I sometimes got pimple at the tip of my nose, just next to my nostril, on my forehead, and on the temple.
Now, I have one just on the left side of my upper lip, right at where the moustache grows. As I was just doing nothing but looking, observing that one pimple just now, I realised no hair grows surrounding that pimple. So I thought of looking at the moustache on the right side. "Eh there's no hair growing at that area as well", and I am pretty sure it is the same site where I have the pimple only on different side.

My hypothesis, pimple's effect on one side of the body will be experienced by the mirror image of that same place.

WAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails