Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bored?

I wasn't, I was lost, didn't feel like finishing the only assignment I have until this morning. Suddenly I feel like reborn, rejuvenated. God works in a mysterious way. Just like that, I got on my feet and been working on my assignment.

By the way, just in case you guys are bored and got nothing to do, you guys might get inspirations/motivations from these pics.
The girlfriend sent me these pics because she thinks I would find it funny. No, its not funny, its hilarious =P











The guy who came up with these, either he got too much time in hand to get all these flies, or he got a farm of flies in his kitchen.

hehehehe

p/s: got other pics which can be grouped as these pics above, got them from friends and Abah. LOL

2 comments:

Farah Justme said...

this is tooo funny to handle! hahah!

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

so laugh!hahahaha ROFLMAO =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails