Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Duh =_=

Arghh!! I was feeling so depressed after I had done my work for badminton club. In the morning and afternoon, I was busy, and when I got back home, there was nobody..of course there was nobody, at the moment only got me and a new student from Singapore...and the rest haven't come yet..am waiting for them...

But after almost an hour of basketball, I felt great...then got back home, again, feeling depressed...damn it...

Last year wasn't like this. Eventhough I came early, there was SeMun. Zoon is here, but he's pretty busy doing some part time job as a tour guide for school kids who come to visit the Uni.

Anyways, I am waiting for you guys, Cacat, Dicky, Tommy,Calvin,Caryn to come back!! FASTER!!!! XD

2 comments:

Greenie said...

Danial! start counting down! i am coming back soon!!! And, have u decided the cake that u are going to bake for the competition?

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

not yet...haha i haven't even baked since last semester.. =P
but don't worry...i will come up with an awesome one..provided that we have all the baking equipments
hehe will be waiting for u guys ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails