Langkau ke kandungan utama
#1 describe 10 things about the person who tagged you. (Ain)
  1. Short =P
  2. Loud speaker (HUAUAHUHAUAHUAHU!!!)
  3. Hitam manis gitu. (jangan kembang =P)
  4. Pembahas bahasa Melayu
  5. Dungun-ian LOL
  6. Muka sama je dari form 1 sampai sekarang.
  7. Dia harapan Rumah Tun Perak dalam olahraga...bersama sama Kapten Rumah, Zulkhafizi..hehehheh =P
  8. Dia pengawas sekolah dulu, dari form 3 sampai form 5.
  9. Tidak puas hati melihat kasut Reebok ku yang hebat dan anggun semasa form 4.
  10. Pencinta kanak kanak.
#2 describe 10 things about you
1. I don't like being fat
2. I don't mind babysitting
3. I don't sleep after Subuh prayer, dunno why...
4. I haven't tried Nasi Kerabu
5. I am actually a shy guy, giving new people the first impression that I don't mix around. Hehehe..
6. I love to play badminton, basketball, tennis, ping pong.
7. I am looking for anak datuk..as per Mak's request. =P
8. I am used to being away from my family for a long time
9. I plan to travel around the world after grad
10. I am not comfortable with the idea of study group...sorry

#03 - At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.. but ive decided to choose 3 only
Jessica (hehe u got what u wish for now XD)
Feena
Daoz


Ulasan

*jeSSicA* berkata…
whoa #1 susah lah..
Tanpa Nama berkata…
huh u tagged me?huhuhu.later k.
Tanpa Nama berkata…
DONE!
ainshaaidi berkata…
euwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~!
hahahha

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kembali

Sepanjang tahun 2018 langsung takde satu post. Wow! That's a new record set by yours truly. Banyak benda boleh berlaku dalam masa satu tahun. Dan banyak benda juga yang dah berlaku dalam jangka masa tu. Summary nye, perubahan kerjaya , tahun melawat Indonesia , dan new bundle of joy  (<----Ini emoji smiley, aku buat post ni pakai Blogger app) Kenapa kali ni tergerak nak blog balik? Sebenarnya, dari tahun 2017 tu aku nak meneruskan kelangsungan hidup blog ni..cuma, banyak alasan aku bagi dan jadilah apa yang dah terjadi sekarang blog yang dah lebih setahun tak di-update. Bersawang, dah jadi sarang angkut-angkut dah. Inilah sarang angkut-angkut. Blog kali ni more to syok sendiri mungkin, sebab aku rasa aku dah takde pembaca yang mengikuti perkembangan blog ni. Silap-silap, blog aku dah kena removed daripada list pembaca-pembaca lama aku. Mungkin kalau takde pressure untuk blog, aku akan lebih rajin ke sini. Siapa tahu?

Koleksi Baju Raya =P

Few days ago, went to Kemaman to get new baju melayu for Hari Raya. hahaha..when it comes to this, I will just accept any baju as long as wearing it doesn't make me the centre of attention on that day. So, what do I have in my collection so far? =P Macam pengantin gitu. =P I don't remember this one. Hmmm My first Raya Aidilfitri away from home, 2007. In Melbourne with my friends from Melbourne Uni. How are you guys? Last year's culture night. Hehehehe. Ore to ore no imoto, Pam. But this purple baju melayu is not mine. My man Azman lent it to me. Thanks heaps man. =) But I guess I kinda like the pengantin one, though it did make me a bit 'famous' due to its glittering when exposed to light. I guess, I was once an Edward Cullen wahahahah! Ok, that's not funny. My bad. *ehem* ehem* The only complete family picture. With my Silat Cekak Hanafi gang at the end of 2006. What's up guys? =) So, this time around went to Kemaman, to this one shop at the basement level ...

Want Some Hotdog?

WAHAHAHA!! I laughed when I first see this picture! I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling, or the prices set at that stall. Well, that's pretty mean of me. But it is a good laugh alright. The girlfriend sent me this picture. Before that she asked me, what's the spelling of hotdog in Malay. I said, not that I know of, just write 'hotdog'. Then she sent me the picture. The caption for this picture : "Don't know whose fault, the Malay teacher or the Math teacher?" Maybe it's just another marketing strategy. You know, when people ask, where did you get this? From hokdok stall over there. Brilliant plan on promoting it but fail miserably with the price. How to get profit like this LOL From the way it has been converted to Malay, I reckon the picture at the top was taken in Terengganu. You see, hot=hok. In Terengganu words that end with 't' always sound like 'k'. Example, sesat (lost) = sesak, pekat (thick) = pekak. But pekak (dea...