Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

BALIK KAMPUNG!

Bukan hari ini, tapi 11 Dec nanti Insya Allah. Hehehe.

Can't wait really. It's been 10 months since I left Malaysia. Though I'm already used to being away from my family.

So what's it gonna be? Eat and gain weight? Get a job to kill some time? Wait for Greenie to come to Malaysia? Study for third year? Wait, did I just say study??? WAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAH!!!

I will go to Penang straight away once I arrive in KLIA. Waa...I'm expecting nasi penuh campuq ayam kicap campuq semua kuah. =P Hopefully it won't be hectic, cos the flight will probably be at 11pm, and I got like 2 hours once I'm in KLIA.
Oh yeah, need to renew my driving license..hehehe...

I'm really broke now. No point staying at home doing nothing, better get some $$ I guess.. hmmm


Woohoo!! Balik Kampung!!!

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

whoa, going to penang? family trip? hehe my dad is thinking of bringing us to penang for a family trip too!

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

haha penang is my mom's hometown. so - balik kampung! XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails