Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

i believe!! in God I believe

Yo Salam!
Seriously, I thank God all my heart for blessing me with such determination LOL and also the strength to be so damn hardworking, focus on BTH2722, microbial function and immunology. Man I dont know what its gonna be but pray hard Alan wont be too hard on us students. Cut us some slack will ya? It was nice to get to know all those bacteria up close and personal, we have to remember all the activation pathways of complements bla bla bla. But it was good, if only I studied like this earlier, man..


How my table looked like for the past three days. Been cramming like crazy I tell u..

You're asking me what are those?? LOL

Pizze, seafood pizza, butter shortbread, milk...

Well no regret now. Just pray hard for good result!!

Peace out and ZZzzz..zZZ

8 comments:

alonq_exe said...

Itu dia meja budak2 abis exam. ahaha.

Hey, tell u what. I met someone whom IMO, looks like you. Turned out he is not your brother. LOL

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

apparently, we brothers don look alike, but we talk, we walk alike. hahahah
of course my sister doesnt look like me at all. i believe she has turned out to be such a fine young lady now... =P

*jeSSicA* said...

haha, remember to eat good food after exam! all the best =)

*jeSSicA* said...

...i dun mean pizza is not good food, wat i mean is that 'a nice meal'...hehe

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

lol
thanks for the concern Dr Jessica!! XD

well, still got 2 more papers next week. Does this post sound like i already finish my exam? =P

lukman khairi said...

wehh.. asal profile pic mung cam x cukup makan jee.. masak la weii!! LOL

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

WOI!! banyak la tak cukup makan!! hari har aku masak LOL

ainshaaidi said...

eik...cm mnakotkan jek...ewww

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails