So this time around I got tagged by Azza Zahra. I need to share 25 things, random things about me. Well, I had done something like this last time, got tagged by Kak Ja, but I was only asked to list 23 random things, about me. I guess it should be alright for me to just copy those 23 things I listed and add another 2 things about me in this tag. =P
1.My full name is Mohd Danial Ikhwan bin Mohd Jaafar. Pretty long huh?
2. I grew up in KL, Kluang, Kuching and Penang before permanently staying in Kerteh, Terengganu. I was 7 years old then.
IC photo when I was 12 years old.
3. Used to be cute, chubby, montel, bulat, round amat! =P
4.I don't really know much about cars, engines and stuffs. =S
5.My secondary school's life was pretty awesome for a nerd, unpopular school prefect. Hahaha.
6.Started to lose weight in Form Five. Merentas desa tak pernah ponteng dan hasilnya, 3 mata untuk Rumah Tun Perak (Rumah Hijau) Ahaks!!
7.Eldest son and got 4 younger siblings; 3 brothers 1 sister. The youngest one is a boy. LOL
8.My mom is from Penang, my dad is from Negeri Sembilan. I can't be bothered to answer if anyone were to ask me, "How come now in Terengganu?", "Bakpe kat Ganu?", "Eh, kenape ko kat Terengganu aa?" =P
9. After SPM, got accepted to INTEC, UiTM Seksyen 17, Shah Alam.
10. People always think I'm a bit sombong, but I'm just being shy with new people. After a couple of outings, I should be okay already. =P But the girlfriend knew at the time I was shy hahah
11. Been playing badminton since primary school but now also playing basketball, tennis, pingpong.
12. Supposed to graduate last semester December 2009 but failed one unit first semester 2009 and now repeating that one unit in Gippsland. Never told most people about it and find it still hard to not be guilty =S
13. Monash Gippsland wasn't my first choice. It was University of Queensland and University of Adelaide. But I'm glad I didn't make it on time to reply to University of Adelaide and didn't pass the entrance score for University of Queensland hahaha! =P
Semester 2 2008. Zaman kegemilangan. =)
14. Was the president of badminton club here for 3 semesters. Now only helping the club out.
15. When I was a kid, I prefer my kampung Penang to Negeri Sembilan. Now, I don't really have a preference. I want to go back to my dad's hometown also, it has been ages..
16. I only have my grandmothers now, whom I call Tok (Penang) and Wan (Negeri Sembilan).
17. I gain weight whenever I go back home. But I lose weight and keep a healthy lifestyle being away from home. Hahaha
18. Rumah bujang idaman - 1 LDK (living room, dining room, kitchen).
January 1st 2010, at Seoul Garden. Went there with the gf's family minus the eldest bro and his wife.
19. Wanna go Singapore again to see the girlfriend. XD Probably can bring my sister and brothers along, then my parent will give me a bit of money, no? =P
20. Haven't been to the islands in Terengganu. Maybe I should plan a trip with my brothers and friends.
21. Kept my hair for one year, and that was 2008. I was also the thinnest and fittest at that time. Always worked out LOL. Oh well, the good old days..
22. I miss being home with my family and with friends who are like my family =(
Did we take a family picture this year? Yes we did, and I look funny in the picture =P
23. I finally got to celebrate raya for the first time in 3 years this year, 2010!! XD
Okay, if you wanna see the original version of that entry, check it out here. Now, another two not-so-random things about me.
24. I am currently working in a Biotech R&D company and have been working for a month already. So far so good, I have been enjoying my new life here.
25. Fact number 24 was highlighted so that my long lost friends, relatives, friends or random strangers will not have to go through the old entries just to know where I'm working at right now. And they don't have to ask the same question other people have asked me before in the shoutbox. =P