Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eat Mogo Taberu Makang Budok!!!

I was planning to update the blog after lunch just now. But it wasn't any lunch I ever had. Laksa penang, nasi tomato + ayam masak merah + dalca = KEBABBOOMMMMM!!! in my stomach. And the weather is not helping either. It was really hot few hours ago so we turned on the air-cond. And I ended up feeling sleepy.


My mom made this many food for neigbhours, and my brothers' friends. Too bad my friends all gone back to uni, work already.

So, I took a nap at 4 pm and just woke up just now. =P


hehehehehe

2 comments:

cahayasuci said...

wow...sangat banyak...i bet they're delicious..well..when i read the title i thought it was the new name of donushi..haha..it ended up with laksa rupanya..

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

mogo is korean for eat, and taberu is japanese for eat too. heh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails