Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do you call her?

I call her Mak. My mother.
I always put the blame on my family having 4 boys for the fact that I can't openly say "I Love You Mak", or "Sayang Mak".
But I try. Let's hope that one day I can say it myself to her, that "Abang Sayang Mak".




This is one of my favourite songs. I'm not sure how many people nowadays still remember and know Boyz 2 Men. This is one of their best songs. I can never finish singing this song because every time I sing, it feels like I'm about to tear up. And you know how guys and their egos. Heh

To Mak, Happy Mother's Day.

hehehe

5 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

aik? takkan nak sebut tu pun tak terucap kot..hehhehe

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

sadly, masa kecik pernah la kot cakap..ke tak? aduyai.. =S

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

eh penah cakap rasanya. masa hari jadi kot, takpon mother's day jugak. hahah? =P

JaJa'Z said...

dah besar..jadi segan ek..?

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

ye la kot. nak2 dulu sekolah asrama. banyak masa jauh dari mak ayah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails